Google
 

11 December 2007

History News Network

I've just discovered that the History News Network has added this site to their extensive blogroll of history weblogs. Their extensive list is well worth a glance through for anyone interested in the past and its influence over the present and future.

My thanks also go out to Jon Swift, the first to blogroll me; Doghouse Riley, who offered a nice recommendation; D. Cupples at Buck Naked Politics; and the blogger of Dancing with Myself. Thanks to all.

2 comments:

transformation said...

just a good hearty hello from Seattle, through our very good friend, the most esteemed Robert Pearson.

BTW, in passing only: have you read Braudel, or Toynbee, or Spengler or Dilthey?

polyhistorically [dict: polyhistor, master of many histories], yours truly,

david k, aka dk

James Stripes said...

No on Dilthey, and only a tiny bit of Toynbee and Spengler. A bit more few of Braudel.

One day many years ago, before I started graduate school, I was a substitute teacher in a seventh grade math class and the kids didn't have enough work to keep them busy. I created a couple of quick story problems from the Braudel"s The Structures of Everyday Life, which I happened to have with me.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP